Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sickness, continued

The past week has been fairly boring and has blurred together. Probably as a result of me getting sick again. It started last Monday (about when I posted last) as sinus soreness for a couple days. Then it transformed into sneezing/runny nose symptoms. Then it became vigorous coughing fits. Finally it has become a headache and slight fever. Hopefully it'll resolve fairly soon, because as a result my past week has been fairly homebound. I went out with people on Friday and Saturday nights but unfortunately due to my serious coughing and fatigue I had to call things off early.

Hoping I get well soon! I sincerely hope I have more interesting things to write about (and pictures to post) next week. And I think I will, because we're supposed to go to Yingge [鶯歌] next weekend. It's an old town in Taipei County that is also famous for its pottery and porcelain ware.

No comments:

Post a Comment